Constant Monitoring 24/7
Control systems: safety and accessibility monitored throughout the year.
The Hosting and services availability are constantly monitored by the 24/7 monitoring system, designed to promptly give notice of network-related issues.
When a problem is detected, the system notifies the Systems team for emergency intervention.
Real-time periodic checks:
24/7/365 monitoring staff does not respond directly to customers on specific problems, but monitors the general status of the services. Below is a list of some of the checks carried out continuously:
- SMTP availability check
- POP3 availability check
- HTTP availability check
- HTTPS availability check
- FTP availability check
- Processor load check for each machine
- Disk and memory use check
- Check of running processes
- Environmental check (temperature, power consumption, etc)
- Web interface for current network status viewing
- Database availability check
- Load of concurrent connections running check
Daily checks and analysis
The team performs daily analysis of systems to check on load growth. Checks are performed on the data generated during the previous day and comparing the history of each service.
- Growth of resources employment (disk, memory, bandwidth, etc)
- Services status check (queued messages, etc)
Reports for the customer
Customers of Amen can review reports on resource consumption from websites through the Control Panel with respect to:
- Network traffic: the service report on bandwidth allows real-time control of websites and applications and is diveided into FTP and HTTP traffic.
- Space: The Hosting service has no space restrictions and allows display of the graph of employment in terms of files and database.
- Statistics and log analysis: the generation of graphic statistics viewable via the web is guaranteed by Amen and downloading of log files for each subsequent analysis the customer may want to perform on traffic is allowed as well.